The home page and the sub-domain pages of the website under the domain name www.wellseasoned.co.uk ("the Website") are operated by Well Seasoned Limited ("Well Seasoned").
All copyright and other rights that subsist in the Website are owned by Well Seasoned. In consideration of Well Seasoned allowing you to access the pages of the Website you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, do not use the Website.
1. Subject to what is said below, material from the Website may be downloaded, viewed, listened to (where appropriate), printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopied) and used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes as a personal information or consumer retail resource in good faith only. Any other type of use requires the prior written agreement of Well Seasoned.
2. You agree not to use the Website:
•to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website except where expressly permitted on the Website
•to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website
•in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms
•to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
•to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
•upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or
•in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring Well Seasoned into disrepute.
3. The copyright, and other rights, in some of the material appearing on or in the Website may belong to third parties. You may not (save as allowed in these terms and conditions) copy, reproduce, transmit or distribute any such material without the licence or permission of the author and you agree to pay any costs or expenses incurred by Well Seasoned which may arise as a result of your failure to obtain such licence or permission.
4. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information, it has been provided from a number of sources and Well Seasoned does not accept any liability for this information. It is the responsibility of users to check the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the Website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
5. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
6. Where you are required to provide personal data to Well Seasoned you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information. Well Seasoned is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation. You hereby agree that the personal data that you provide to Well Seasoned may be processed by Well Seasoned for the purposes of:
•processing your requests and orders;
•providing you with information by email or other means;
•providing you with information about products and services of Well Seasoned or other parties;
•providing a personalised service;
•maintaining accounts and records;
•statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
•assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Website; and
•information and databank compilation and administration.
This processing of your personal data may involve Well Seasoned disclosing your details to regulatory bodies and/or other third parties. You also consent to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal data to/in countries outside the European Economic Area (notably the USA and Canada). Your Personal Data may therefore be processed in countries where the rights and benefits conferred on data subjects may not be as favourable as in the UK and the European Union.
7. A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit the Website Well Seasoned may send you a cookie to help Well Seasoned recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to the Website or to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow Well Seasoned to understand how users use the Website and to help it improve the structure of the Website (Well Seasoned cannot identify you personally in this way).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the features of the Website if cookies are disabled. If you want to find out more about how to disable cookies please see this external third party website: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
8. Well Seasoned can not guarantee that your use of the Website will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. Well Seasoned shall not be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with the Website or any other Internet sites.
9. The Website may contain material (including, but not limited to, advertisements) posted by third parties. Individual users and advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising and other material which they submit to the Website and for ensuring that such content complies with all relevant legislation. Well Seasoned accepts no responsibility for the content of material submitted by third parties, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
10. Save unless otherwise stated, no warranty whatsoever is given as to any goods or services purchased, obtained or offered to you through use of the Website, whether accessed directly or otherwise, and no liability is accepted by Well Seasoned in relation to any contract entered into by you with any third party on or by means of the Website.
11. The Website may contain links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. Well Seasoned is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
12. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Website is free from viruses, no warranties are given that it is free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. Well Seasoned shall not be liable for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of the Website or any hardware on which it is hosted.
13. The names, images and logos identifying Well Seasoned or third parties and their products and services, are proprietary marks. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and all rights to enforce such rights are reserved.
14. Nothing in these terms serves to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is otherwise prohibited from being excluded by law.
15. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Website after a variation has been posted.
16. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
17. This Website has been designed for use within the UK. Whilst users from outside the UK are free to view this Website, Well Seasoned does not give any warranty, express or implied, that viewing or using the Website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
18. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.