1. Each competition ("Competition") is organised by Well Seasoned, a partnership (the "Promoter") whose address is The Barn, Capons Lane, Gay Bowers, Danbury CM3 4JS who publishes the website ("the Website") at www.wellseasoned.co.uk
2. Entries to each Competition will be accepted (subject to these terms and conditions and any specific rules set out for that Competition on the competition page ("Competition Notice")) from the start date stated in the Competition Notice to the end stated on the Competition Notice inclusive (the "Competition Period"). Where terms in the Competition Notice conflict with these general terms and conditions the terms of the Competition Notice will prevail. Any entries received outside of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid.
3. All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in the UK. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
4. Employees, families or agents of the Promoter are not eligible to enter the Competition. Only one entry per person and per household is permitted.
5. No purchase of any sort is necessary to enter Competitions and entry to the Websites is free of charge (subject to the general terms and conditions of the Website use). Entries to the Competition should be submitted by writing, using phone lines or via email (depending on what is stated on the Competition Notice) to the Promoter at the Promoter's address, phone number or email shown, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. There will be prize(s) awarded to the stated number of prize winner(s). The Prize winner will be the correct entry/ies to be selected at random by the Promoter from all correct answers received at the end of the Competition Period (the "Prize Winner(s)").
7. The Prize Winner will be notified as soon as is practicable after the end of the Competition Period. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the Prize Winner fails to respond to correspondence from the Promoter and/or fails (for whatever reason) to claim his/her prize within 14 days of receipt of the Promoter's notification that he/she has won a Prize, the Promoter shall be entitled to select an alternative prize winner and the Prize Winner who has not responded will not be entitled to a Prize or any alternative. Details of the Prize Winner's name and county of residence can be requested by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter's address shown above.
8. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, substitute the Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The Prize Winner may not request and shall not be entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Promoter will not be liable for any travel costs, spending money, insurance or any other costs associated with a Prize unless otherwise stated.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be acceptable.
10. The Promoter will not be liable if the Prize does not reach the Prize Winner for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or if the Prize is damaged during delivery.
11. For certain prizes proof of age may be required before the Prize can be claimed by the Prize Winner. Before a Prize is awarded, the Prize Winner may be required to sign a statement of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
12. The Prize Winner agrees to take part in any promotional activity at the Promoter's request and consent to his/her name, location and photograph being published for the purposes of the Competition and promoting the Promoter and its business.
13. By entering the Competition, all entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, change any of these terms and conditions at its discretion and post the details of any such change on its websites.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final in respect of all matters connected with the Competition.
15. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by the Prize Winner.
16. Each entrant will be given the opportunity to indicate their consent to email marketing in the entry mechanism of the Competition and the Promoter shall treat any personal data relating to entrants in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
17. On submitting an entry, each entrant irrevocably and exclusively grants and assigns to the Promoter with full title guarantee the entire copyright and all other rights of whatever nature in his/her entry for the full duration of such rights throughout the world.
18. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prize.
19. The use of automated competition entry services is not permitted and any entries which the Promoter reasonably suspects to be generated by an automated entry service shall be deemed void.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.